Today, many people prefer paper media with regards to home reading, but the future has come. Everyone can afford to have their favorite literature at hand, on an ongoing basis, for example, inside their smartphone, tablet. At the same time, a convenient, practical device. To read on your phone, you need to upload a book there.
There are several variations on the theme.
Here we will take a closer look at how to download a book to android from a computer. After all, the very question of how to download a book to an android from a computer is relevant and in demand. Few people have a complete understanding of the topic.
There are times when there is no option to download them immediately from a mobile device, then a PC or laptop comes to the rescue. Here, technology acts as a guide.
Step-by-step instructions on how to transfer books from computer to Android
1. We click on the search bar of the Internet browser, write the title, the author of the work.
2. We look at the search result, looking for the most suitable resource.
3. Go directly to the site, select the link to download the document in the required format. We start downloading.
4. When the download is complete, the file will automatically appear inside the download folder on your PC.
5. The book itself is transferred from the computer to the phone via a USB cable. The gadget needs to be put into data transfer mode.
All is ready. The document is saved in the memory of your mobile device, the books folder.
It was a simple tutorial on how to download a book to Android from a computer.
In addition to the above option, you can use the Play Market. We go to the Internet again, but this time on your gadget. This should be done using a browser, the principle is the same: search, issue, download.
They are located in special mobile reading applications. First, you need to download the application itself (there are paid, free versions), then go to the electronic library, familiarize yourself with the catalog, download it (or buy).
Techniques like these are also easy to use.
Please note that transfer via USB cable is still the most reliable method. As mentioned above: it is not always possible to do this using the phone. Lack of mobile internet, poor Wi-Fi connection, insufficient memory to install an additional application. All factors can cause inconvenience.